SNDT Womans University Recruitment 2015-2016 Apply
SNDT Womans University, Mumbai has announced the official notification to hire the candidates for filling up various vacant Professor, Assistant Professor Posts through this recruitment. SNDT Womans University invites the applications from interested and eligible candidates to teach in Mumbai and Pune university campuses through this notification. Online applications are now available at its official website. Candidates may download the application form and fill it with accurate information of the applicant and send the filled application form to the SNDT Womans University address on or before the last date. For more information about SNDT Womans University Recruitment 2015-2016 notification details are as follows.
Vacancy details about SNDT Womans University Recruitment 2015-2016:
Total number of vacancies: 87 posts.
Name of the posts with vacancy wise:
|Post Name||Number of vacancies|
|Director Physical Education||01|
Candidates must possess their Masters Degree or Ph.d with good academic records from any recognized university in relevant subjects.
- For Principal, Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Director and Director Physical Education posts, candidates can get the pay scale as Rs.37400/- to Rs.67000/- with variable grade pays per month.
- For Assistant Professor and Project Officer posts, candidates can get the pay scale as Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/- with grade pay Rs.6000/- per month.
- For General candidates Rs.400/-.
- For SC/ST candidates Rs.200/-.
For more information about SNDT Womans University Recruitment 2015-2016, candidates can contact the following address like,
SNDT Womans University,
Nathibai Thackersey Road,
New Marine Lines,
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 01/06/2015.
How to apply for SNDT Womans University Recruitment 2015-2016:
- Log on to the official website of SNDT University www.sndt.ac.in.
- Click on the link of SNDT Womans University Recruitment 2015-2016.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Send the filled application form along with the required documents to the university address and take printout of it.