SJE Rajasthan Recruitment 2017 – 169 Lecturer Vacancies
Social Justice & Empowerment Department (SJE), Rajasthan has recently released the latest job notification SJE Rajasthan Recruitment 2017 in the month of June, 2017 on its official website. As per this notification, SJE Rajasthan is going to fill up 169 vacancies of Lecturer, Librarian and Laboratory Assistant etc positions. SJE, Rajasthan invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who are searching for the latest Rajasthan State Government Jobs can apply for this Rajasthan Lecturer Notification 2017 through online as early as possible. Online applications are available from 13th June, 2017 at its official page. All the suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 30th June, 2017.
Vacancy Details about SJE Rajasthan Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: 169 Posts.
Name of the Posts:
- Principal: 04 Posts.
- Lecturer: 72 Posts.
- Senior Teacher: 09 Posts.
- Lecturer Grade II: 07 Posts.
- PET II: 05 Posts.
- Librarian III: 16 Posts.
- Laboratory Assistant: 50 Posts.
- Laboratory Worker: 06 Posts.
Candidates must read the official notification for age criteria.
Applicants should pass 12th, Diploma, Degree or Post Graduation Degree from any recognized board or university.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in personal interview only.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as per organization norms per month.
- Starting date for online application form: 13/06/2017.
- Closing date to apply online: 30/06/2017.
- Date of the interview: 06th & 07th July, 2017.
Application Procedure for SJE Rajasthan Recruitment 2017:
- Log on to the official website of Rajasthan SJE www.sje.rajasthan.gov.in
- After that, search for the link of SJE Rajasthan Lecturer Vacancies 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your educational certificates.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.sje.rajasthan.gov.in