Simdega Police Recruitment 2017 – 800 Assistant Police Jobs
Office of Superintendent, Simdega Police Department has recently announced an employment notification Simdega Police Recruitment 2017 in the month of March, 2017 on its official website. As per this notification, Simdega Police Department is going to fill up 800 vacancies of assistant police jobs. Organization invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who are looking for the latest Jharkhand State Police Jobs can apply for this Simdega Assistant Police Notification 2017 as soon as possible. Online applications are available from 20th March, 2017 at its official page. All the suitable applicants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 05th April, 2017.
Vacancy Details about Simdega Police Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 800.
Name of the Posts: Assistant Police.
Candidates minimum age should be 22 years and maximum age should be 25 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants as per organization norms.
Applicants must possess their matriculation or intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Written Examination.
- Physical Efficiency Test.
- Medical Test.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as per organization norms monthly.
- Starting date for online application form: 20/03/2017.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 05/04/2017.
How to apply for Simdega Police Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of Simdega Police Department www.simdega.nic.in
- After that, click on the link of Simdega Assistant Police Jobs 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph with signature.
- Attach all your educational certificates.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Finally, click on submit button.
- Take a printout of it for future usage.
Official Website: www.simdega.nic.in