SHIMUL Recruitment 2017 – Junior Technician Vacancies
Shivamogga Co – op Milk Producer Societies Union Limited (SHIMUL), Karnataka has recently announced an employment notification SHIMUL Recruitment 2017 on its official website to recruit the applicants as various vacant Manager, junior technician and other vacancies. As per this notification, SHIMUL is going to fill up 60 Positions. SHIMUL invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online applications are available at its official page. All the suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 24th July, 2017.
Vacancy Details about SHIMUL Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: 60 Posts.
Name of the Vacancies: Junior Technician.
Job Location: Karnataka.
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 35 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must possess their Bachelors Degree level in relevant subjects or Diploma or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in written examination and followed by the personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive pay scale as Rs.40000/- per month as per SHIMUL Organization norms.
- Starting date to apply online: Available Now.
- Closing date to apply online: 25/07/2017.
How to apply for SHIMUL Recruitment 2017:
- Go to the official website of SHIMUL www.shimul.coop
- After that, search for the link of SHIMUL Junior Technician Vacancies 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your educational certificates.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.shimul.coop