Secretariat Administration Dept Recruitment 2015-2016
Secretariat Administration Department has announced the recruitment notification to hire the candidates for filling up various vacant posts through this drive. Secretariat invites the offline applications from interested and eligible candidates through this notification. Online applications are now available at its official website. Candidates may download the filled application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and send the filled application form to the address of secretariat on or before the last date. For more information about Secretariat Administration Dept Recruitment 2015-2016 notification details are as follows.
Vacancy details about Secretariat Administration Dept Recruitment 2015-2016:
Total number of vacancies: 44 posts.
Name of the posts: Stenographer Grade III posts.
Job Location: Guwahati, Assam.
Candidates age should be in between 18 years to 38 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per government rules.
Applicants must possess their graduation with basic computer knowledge from any recognized university.
They will be selected based on the candidates performance in the written test only.
Candidates can get the pay scale as Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with grade pay Rs.2900/- per month.
For more information about Secretariat Administration Dept Recruitment 2015-2016, candidates can contact the following address like,
To the Secretary,
Secretariat Administration Department,
Block-A, 2 floor,
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 12/06/2015.
How to apply for Secretariat Administration Dept Recruitment 2015-2016:
- Log on to the official website of Secretariat Administration Department www.online.assam.gov.in.
- Click on the link of Secretariat Administration Dept Recruitment 2015-2016.
- Download the application form and fill it with required details of the candidate.
- Send the filled application form along with the required documents to the Secretariat office address.
- Take printout of the submitted application form for future usage.