SDMC Recruitment 2017 – 411 Counsellor Vacancies – Apply
South Delhi Municipal Corporation (SDMC) has announced an employment notification SDMC Recruitment 2017 for appointing the applicants as various vacant counsellor vacancies. As per this Notification, SDMC is going fulfil 411 unreserved positions. SDMC invites the online applications from skilled and work hard applicants. Job seekers who are looking for the latest SDMC Counsellor Jobs 2017 can apply for this recruitment through online. Online applications are available from 15th March, 2017 at its official website. All the interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before last date 30th March, 2017.
Vacancy Details about SDMC Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 411.
Name of the Posts: Counsellor.
Candidates minimum age should be 21 years and maximum age should not be exceed more than 30 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants as per SDMC Rules and Regulation.
Applicants must possess MA in Psychology and Degree or Diploma in Guidance and Counselling or its equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in the written examination and followed by the personal interview.
Written Exam Tips: http://sscrecruitmentresults.in/preparation-tips-for-written-exam-easy-plan-stratergy/
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with grade pay of Rs.4200/- per month.
Candidates must read the official advertisement for registration fee details and etc.
- Starting date for online application form: 15/03/2017.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 30/03/2017.
How to apply for SDMC Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of SDMC www.mcdonline.gov.in
- After that, click on the link of SDMC Counsellor Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form without any mistakes.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Upload your scanned photograph with signature.
- Attach all your required educational certificates.
- Click on submit button and take a printout of it for future usage.
Official Website: www.mcdonline.gov.in