SCRA Notification 2016 Online Application Form
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) as well as Indian Railways is going to release the SCRA Notification 2016 will be shortly uploaded in the month of August, 2016. Candidates who are interested to work in Indian Railways they can check the SCRA Notification 2016 and after checking the notice, they must fill the SCRA Online Application Form 2016 for Special Class Railway Apprentice Positions. Indian Railways provides a vast opportunity for job seekers and very good medium of establishing career in railways is SCRA means Special Class Railway Apprentice Examination. This is a 4 year course conducted by UPSC.
- Candidates must be an Indian citizen.
- A subject of either Nepal or Bhutan.
- A refugee which is Tibetan and came over India on January, 1962.
- Candidates age should be in between 17 years to 21 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as 5 years for SC and ST category applicants and 3 years for BC candidates.
Applicants must possess their intermediate or graduation or diploma or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
General category male applicants need to pay fee as Rs.100/- and reserved category candidates, girls are free from fee.
- Closing date to submit the filled application form: October, 2016.
- Date of the SCRA Examination: January, 2017.
Steps to apply for SCRA Notification 2016:
- Candidates need to log on to the official website of UPSC www.upsconline.nic.in.
- Now click on the link of Apply Online.
- Fill the Part I registration form correctly without any mistakes.
- Make the payment of fee and then complete the Part II Registration form.
- Upload your passport size photograph and signature of the candidate.
- After entering all the details in correct manner submit the filled application form in a limited time.
- Take hard copy of the filled application form for future usage.