UP Scholarship 2016-2017 for Post Matric, Pre Matric
Uttar Pradesh State Government has recently published the latest scholarship notification like UP Scholarship 2016-2017 for post matric and pre matric candidates. UP government invites the online applications from the candidates who are belongs to poor family. All the eligible and suitable applicants may download the UP Scholarship Application Form 2016 through its official website and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before closing date 30th September, 2016. UP Government provides scholarships every for economically weak candidates who want to continue their higher education.
List of UP Scholarship 2016-2017 Schemes:
- Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme.
- Matric Scholarship Scheme.
- Post Matric Scholarship Scheme.
Eligibility Criteria for UP Scholarship 2016:
Candidates parents annual income should be less than 2 lakhs and those can not apply for any other scholarships. Uttar Pradesh government provides scholarships through many institutes. Organization will give reservation for girls.
Required Documents for UP Scholarship 2016-2017:
- College or School certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- Residence Certificate.
- Marks sheet for last passing year.
- Income Certificate.
- Recent Passport size photograph.
- Attested photocopies of all the necessary certificates.
- Income Affirmation and another certificate.
- Starting date for online application form: Now Available to apply.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 30/09/2016.
Procedure to apply for UP Scholarship 2016-2017:
Candidates must have valid email id, password, bank account and valid contact number. All the talented applicants can easily fill the online application form.
- Go to the official website of UP Government Scholarship www.scholarship.up.nic.in.
- Home page will be displayed on your monitor screen.
- Click on the link of UP Scholarship 2016-2017.
- Fill the application form with all necessary details and attach recent passport size photograph.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future usage.