SBS Junior Accountants Admit Card 2016 Download
State Bank of Sikkim (SBS) is going to release the SBS Junior Accountants Admit Card 2016 at its official website for the junior accountants and assistant exam. Large numbers of applicants were applied for this SBS Junior Accountants Recruitment 2016. After successful completion of the online registration process, candidates are eagerly waiting for the admit card. All the applied contenders may download their hall ticket through below link.
SBS is a state owned company works under the rules and regulations of state government of Sikkim. The SBS is a banking finance institute located in Sikkim. SBS releases notifications annually to recruit the skilled applicants into various posts. Now this year SBS has recently released an official notification for appointing the candidates as Junior Accountants and Assistant. As per this notification, SBS is going to full fill various vacant posts. Selection process will be based on the performance in written examination and in personal interview. SBS is not yet decided the exam date till now. Organization will soon update the exam date as early as possible. Here we are providing the exam pattern and syllabus for this SBS Junior Accountant exam.
SBS Junior Accountants 2016 Exam Pattern:
- SBS exam is of objective type.
- Totally the exam paper is divided into written test and viva voice.
- Written test conducted for 300 marks.
- Viva voice conducts for 40 marks.
- Time duration for this exam is 3 hours.
|Name of the Exam||Name of the Subject||Number of Questions||Marks||Time Duration|
|Written Test||General English||150||300||3 Hours|
SBS Junior Accountants Admit Card 2016 will shortly available on or before the exam date. All the applied contenders must download their admit card through online.
How to download SBS Junior Accountants Admit Card 2016:
- Log on to the official website of SBS www.statebankofsikkim.com.
- Click on the admit card button.
- After that, enter your application number and date of birth etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Admit card will be available on your monitor screen.
- Take hard copy of it for exam purpose.