SBI Specialist Officer Notification 2017 Apply Online
State Bank of India (SBI) has announced an employment advertisement notification for the Specialist Officer (SO) posts. As per this notification, SBI is going to fulfil various vacant specialist officer positions. SBI invites the online applications from interested, young and skilled candidates. SBI Specialist Officer Notification 2017 online applications are now available at its official website. Job seekers who are looking for the SBI Specialist Officer (SO) jobs, those may apply for this SBI Recruitment 2017 through online as soon as possible and must utilise this golden opportunity. Suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date that is 12th December, 2016.
Vacancy Details about SBI Specialist Officer Notification 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: 285 Posts.
Name of the Posts:
- Acquisition Relationship Manager: 35 Posts.
- Relationship Manager: 35 Posts.
- Relationship Manager (Team Lead): 40 Posts.
- Zonal Head/Senior RM-Sales (Corporate & SMEs): 50 Posts.
- Zonal Head: 50 Posts.
- Compliance Officer: 40 Posts.
- Investment Counsellors: 35 Posts.
Candidates minimum age should be 22 years and maximum age should be 50 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants must possess graduation degree or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in personal interview only.
Applicants must read the official notification for pay scale details.
- For General and OBC candidates, Rs.600/-.
- For SC/ST applicants, Rs.100/-.
|Starting date for online application form||25/11/2016|
|Last date to submit the filled application form||12/12/2016|
|Closing date to pay the application fee||16/12/2016|
State Bank of India,
Central Recruitment & Promotion Department,
Corporate Center, 3rd Floor,
Steps to apply for SBI Specialist Officer Notification 2017:
- Visit the official website of SBI www.sbi.co.in.
- Candidates must click on the SBI SO Recruitment 2017.
- Download the official notification and must read carefully.
- After that, click on apply online.
- Now start filling the application without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Click on submit button and take printout of it for further reference.