SBI SME Recruitment 2017 – 554 Special Management Executive Posts
State Bank of India (SBI) has released the latest job notification SBI SME Recruitment 2017 in the month of May, 2017 on its official website. As per this notification, SBI is going to fill up 554 vacancies of Special Management Executive (SME) Posts. SBI invites the online applications from skilled and energetic candidates. Applicants who want to make their career with banking sector jobs can apply for this BI SME Notification 2017 through online as early as possible. Online applications are available from 03rd May, 2017 at its official page. All the suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 18th May, 2017.
Vacancy Details about SBI SME Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: 554 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Special Management Executive (SME).
- SME MMGS II: 281 Posts.
- SME MMGS III: 273 Posts.
Candidates minimum age should be 25 years and maximum age should be 40 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicant must possess their CA or ICWA or ACS or MBA or equivalent examination in Finance with minimum 5 years of experience.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in written examination and followed by the personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale with grade pay per month.
- For General and OBC candidates, Rs.600/-.
- For Reserved category applicants, Rs.100/-.
- Starting date for online application form: 03/05/2017.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 18/05/2017.
How to apply for SBI SME Recruitment 2017:
- Go to the official website of SBI SME www.sbi.co.in
- After that, click on the link of SBI Latest Jobs 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Fill the online application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph an signature.
- Attach all your required documents.
- Click on submit button.
- Take a printout of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.sbi.co.in