SBI Recruitment 2017 www.sbi.co.in
State Bank of India (SBI) has released the latest job notification about SBI Recruitment 2017 at its official website. SBI invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates for senior vice president and zonal head posts. Candidates who want to fine them eligible as well as want to enhance their career in government sector may apply for SBI vacancies. Suitable applicants are informed that they are required to submit SBI Application Form through official website sbi.co.in on or before the last date that is 10th November, 2016. Then, applicants also need to send hard copy along with required documents before closing date that is 15th November, 2016.
Vacancy Details about SBI Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of vacancies: Various Posts.
Name of the Posts:
- Senior Vice President.
- Zonal Head Officer.
Eligibility Criteria for SBI Recruitment 2017:
Candidates minimum age should be 28 years and maximum age should not be more than 40 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants must possess MBA (Marketing) with finance as one of the subjects or MBA (Finance) with marketing as one of the subjects or MBA (Dual Specialization in Finance & Marketing) applying for SBI Jobs. Candidates must have degree of BE/B.Tech/CA will be applicable.
Selection process will be based on applicants performance in written examination and in personal interview.
Candidates will be selected for SBI Recruitment 2017 will receive impressive amount of salary package as per the organization.
- Candidates need to pay the fee as Rs.600/-.
- Starting date for online application form: Now available.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 10/11/2016.
- Closing date to submit the hard copy: 15/11/2016.
Steps to apply for SBI Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of SBI www.sbi.co.in.
- After that, click on the link of SBI Recruitment 2017.
- Download the notification and must read carefully all the details.
- Now, click on apply online.
- Start filling the application form and fill it with accurate details of the applicant.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents to the application.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for further reference.