SBI PO 2000 Posts Recruitment 2015 sbi.co.in
State Bank of India (SBI) has released the notification to recruit the candidates for filling up various vacant probationary officers posts through this recruitment. SBI invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates through this notification. SBI online applications will soon available at its official website. Candidates may download the application forma and follow the below steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before the last date. For more information about SBI PO 2000 Posts Recruitment 2015 like name of the posts, number of vacancies, age limit, educational qualification, selection process, salary details, application fee and how to apply etc are as follows.
Vacancy details about SBI PO Recruitment 2015:
Total number of vacancies: 2000 posts.
Name of the posts: Probationary Officer Posts.
Candidates age should be in between 21 years to 30 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per norms.
Applicants must possess their graduation from any recognized university or institute.
They will be selected based on the candidates performance in the preliminary examination, main examination, group discussion and the personal interview.
Candidates can get the pay scale as Rs.14500/- to Rs.25700/- per month.
- For General: Rs.600/-.
- For SC/ST: Rs.100/-.
- Starting date for online application from: 13/04/2015.
- Last date to submit the filled application from: 02/05/2015.
How to apply for SBI PO 2000 Posts Recruitment 2015:
- Log on to the official website of SBI www.sbi.co.in.
- Click on the link of careers.
- After that, click on the SBI PO Recruitment 2015.
- Download the application form and fill it with mandatory details.
- Click on the submit button and take printout of it.