SBI Online Corporate Recruitment 2017 – Deputy Manager Posts
State Bank of India (SBI) has released the latest job notification SBI Online Corporate Recruitment 2017 in the month of September, 2017 on its official website. As per this notification, SBI is going to fill up various vacancies of Online Corporate Specialist Officer Posts. SBI invites the online applications from skilled and energetic candidates. Applicants who want to make their career with banking sector jobs can apply for this SBI Deputy Manager Notification 2017 through online as early as possible. Online applications are available from 15th September, 2017 at its official page. All the suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 06th October, 2017.
Vacancy Details about SBI Online Corporate Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: Various Posts.
Name of the Posts: Specialist Officer (SO)
- Deputy Manager (Law).
- Deputy General Manager (Law).
- For Deputy Manager (Law), Candidates age should be in between 25 years to 35 years.
- For Deputy General Manager (Law), applicants age should be in 35 to 45 years.
Applicant must possess their Graduation Degree in Law or Law Graduation with 5 years integrated course from any recognized university
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in written examination and followed by the personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale with grade pay per month.
- For General and OBC candidates, Rs.600/-.
- For Reserved category applicants, Rs.100/-.
- Starting date for online application form: 15/09/2017.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 06/10/2017.
How to apply for SBI Online Corporate Recruitment 2017:
- Go to the official website of SBI www.sbi.co.in
- After that, click on the link of SBI Latest Jobs 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Fill the online application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph an signature.
- Attach all your required documents.
- Click on submit button.
- Take a printout of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.sbi.co.in