SBI Notification 2017 – 2213 PO Vacancies – SBI Application Form
State Bank of India has released an official advertisement SBI Notification 2017 for recruiting the applicants as Probationary Officer Posts. As per this SBI Notification 2017, State Bank of India is going to fill up 2213 vacancies of PO positions. SBI conducts various competitive exams every year. This year also SBI releases so many recruitment notifications. Now this time SBI announced SBI PO Recruitment 2017 on its official website. SBI invites the online applications from skilled and work hard candidates. Online applications are available from 07th February, 2017 on its official website. Job seekers who are eagerly waiting for the Latest SBI Jobs 2017, those must download the official advertisement and must read all the details carefully. Interested and eligible candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before closing date 06th March, 2017.
Vacancy Details about SBI Notification 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: 2213 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Probationary Officer (PO) Jobs.
Category Wise Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Category||Number of Vacancies|
Candidates minimum age should not be less than 21 years and maximum age should not be more than 30 years.
Applicants must possess graduation degree or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in written examination and followed by the personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive pay scale as Rs.23700/- to Rs.42020/- with grade pay per month.
- For General and OBC Candidates, Rs.600/-.
- For SC, ST & PWD applicants, Rs.100/-.
- Starting date for online application form: 07/02/2017.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 06/03/2017.
How to apply for SBI Notification 2017:
- Log on to the official website of SBI www.sbi.co.in.
- After that, click on the link of SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form with correct details without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Finally, click on submit button.
- Take a printout of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.sbi.co.in