SBI Clerk PO Recruitment 2016 – 7000 Jobs, Syllabus, Exam Pattern
State Bank of India (SBI) has recently announced an upcoming SBI Clerk PO Recruitment 2016 for appointing the applicants as probationary officer and clerk. As per this notification, SBI needs to full fill nearly 7000 members of unreserved positions. Job seekers who want to start their career in banking sector, those must apply for this recruitment. SBI invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online applications will shortly available at its official website. Suitable aspirants may download the application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date.
Vacancy details about SBI Clerk PO Recruitment 2016:
Total Number of Posts: 7000 Vacancies.
Name of the posts: Clerk, Probationary Officer.
Job Location: All over India.
- Candidates minimum age should be 21 years.
- Applicants maximum age should be 30 years.
- Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization rules.
Applicants must possess their graduation, post graduation, diploma in relevant streams or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Aspirants will be selected based on the applicants performance in written examination and in the personal interview conducted by the State Bank of India.
Shortlisted applicants will get monthly salary as per organization rules.
SBI Clerk, PO Syllabus 2016:
- Quantitative Aptitude.
- Reasoning Ability.
- General Awareness.
- Marketing Aptitude.
- Computer Awareness.
Exam Pattern 2016:
- SBI Probationary Officer (PO) exam consists two papers of objective and Discriptive type.
- Objective type paper carries 200 marks based on subjects like English, general Awareness, data Analysis and Reasoning.
- Discriptive paper carries 50 marks based on Letter, Paragraph, Essay writing and reading comprehension.
SBI Clerk PO Hall Ticket 2016:
After completion of the online application process, candidates are searching for the SBI Clerk PO Hall Ticket 2016. SBI will soon release the SBI Admit Card 2016 on or before exam date.
- Starting date for online application form: First week of February, 2016.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: Third week of February, 2016.
- Online fee payment date: First to Third week of February, 2016.
- Offline fee payment date: First to Third week of February, 2016.
- Admit cards issuing from: In the month of March, 2016.
- Date of the examination: In the month of April, 2016.
- Results announcement date: In the month of May, 2016.
How to apply for SBI Clerk PO Recruitment 2016:
- Go to the official website of SBI www.sbi.co.in.
- Click on the careers button.
- After that, click on the link of SBI Clerk PO Recruitment 2016.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.
Please bookmark our website sscrecruitmentresults.in for more updates on SBI Clerk PO Recruitment.