SBI Application Form 2017 – 20000 Clerk Junior Associate Jobs
State Bank of India is very soon going to release the various numbers of vacancies in different branches of India to recruit the applicants for various empty positions. The State Bank of India is one of the most popular banks in the Banking Sector. SBI Application Form 2017 is the upcoming SBIs notification to fill up more than 20000 Clerk Junior Associate vacancies in vacant branches in India. SBI invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online applications are available from the month of April, 2017. Job seekers who want to start their career with banking sector jobs, those can apply for this SBI Junior Clerk Recruitment 2017 through online mode. Suitable applicants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before closing date in the month of May, 2017.
Vacancy Details about SBI Application Form 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: More than 20000 Posts.
Name of the Posts:
- Junior Associate.
- Junior Agriculture Associate.
Job Location: All over India.
Candidates minimum age should be 20 years and maximum age should be 28 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must possess Graduation Degree or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
- Preliminary Written Examination.
- Main Exam.
- Personal Interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive pay scale as Rs.11765/- to Rs.31540/- with grade pay per month.
- For General and OBC candidates, Rs.600/-.
- For SC, ST& PWD applicants, Rs.100/-.
|Starting date for online registration process||April, 2017|
|Closing date to submit the filled application form||May, 2017|
|Prelims admit card will be issued from||May, 2017|
|Date of the Preliminary Exam||May, 2017|
|Preliminary Exam Results||June, 2017|
|Main Exam Hall Ticket will be available from||June, 2017|
|Date of the Main Exam||July, 2017|
|Main Exam Results will be released on||July, 2017|
|Final Result will be announced on||September, 2017|
How to apply for SBI Application Form 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of SBI www.sbi.co.in
- After that, click on the link of SBI Application Form 2017 -2018.
- Download the SBI Clerk Recruitment 2017 notification and must read all the details thoroughly.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form with correct details.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents.
- Make payment details and etc.
- At last, click on submit button and take a printout of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.sbi.co.in