SBI 17140 Clerk Notification 2016 Online Application
State Bank of India (SBI) was recently announced an employment notification about SBI 17140 Clerk Notification 2016 on its official website. Job seekers who are looking for the bank jobs, those must utilize this golden chance. SBI invites the online applications from young and talented candidates. Applicants should apply for the clerk posts on or before last date 25th April, 2016.
Total Number of Posts: 17140 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts:
|Post Name||Number of Posts|
|Junior Associate Special Recruitment Drive for filling up of Backlog Vacancies||3218|
|Junior Associate Special Recruitment Drive for Tura, Meghalaya and Kashmir valley & Ladakh||188|
|Junior Agriculture Associate||3008|
Candidates age should be in between 20 to 28 years as on 01st April, 2016. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
All the interested candidates should have completed Graduation degree in any discipline and graduation degree in Agriculture or its equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Steps for Selection Process:
- Online Written Exam.
- Personal Interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get monthly salary as Rs.11765/- to Rs.31540/-.
- For General candidates, Rs.600/-.
- For SC, ST and PWD applicants, Rs.100/-.
- Starting date for online application form: Now Available.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 25/04/2016.
- Date of the Preliminary Exam: 11/05/2016.
- Mains Exam Hall Ticket issuing on: 17/06/2016.
- Mains Exam date: Will soon upload.
How to apply for SBI 17140 Clerk Notification 2016:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of SBI www.sbi.co.in.
- Click on the link of SBI Clerk Recruitment 2016.
- Download the application form and fill it mandatory details of the candidate.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.