Sainik School Application Form 2017 – Eligibility Criteria
Sainik School Ghorakhal, Nainital has recently released the notification regarding Sainik School Application Form 2017 for getting admission into 06th & 09th classes. Students who want to get admission in Sainik Schools, those must download the official advertisement and must read all the details carefully before going to apply online. Sainik School invites the online applications from interested and eligible students. Online applications are now available at its official page. All the suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date.
Details about Sainik School Application Form 2017:
Name of the Organization: Sainik Schools, Nainital.
Name of the Examination: Sainik School Entrance Test.
For Class 6th: Students must be born on or from 02nd July, 2005 to 01st July, 2006.
For Class 9th: Students must be born on or from 02nd July, 2002 to 01st July, 2003.
Candidates will b selected done based on students performance in the entrance test only.
- For General and OBC candidates, Rs.600/-.
- For SC/ST & PH category applicants, Rs.450/-.
List of Designated Examination Centers:
- Srinagar (Garhwal) and Rudrapur (Udham Singh Nagar)
To the Principal,
Sainik School Ghorakhal,
- Starting date to apply online: Available Now.
- Closing date to apply online: Soon Available.
Steps to apply for Sainik School Application Form 2017:
- Log on to the official website of Sainik School www.ssghorakhal.org
- After that, click on the link of the Sainik School Online Application Form 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Click on submit button and take hard copy of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.ssghorakhal.org