SAIL Recruitment 2015 Junior Assistant Trainee sail.co.in
Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL), Kolkata has released the recruitment notification to recruit the candidates for filling up various vacant posts through this recruitment. SAIL invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates through online mode. SAIL online applications will be available at its official website sail.co.in. Interested and eligible candidates may download sail online application form and fill the application form with required details of the candidate and submit the filled application form on or before the last date. Candidates want to know more information about SAIL Recruitment 2015 like age limit, name of the posts, number of vacancies, educational qualification, selection process, salary details, application fee and how to apply etc must read the official notification.
Vacancy details about SAIL Recruitment 2015:
Total number of vacancies: 100 posts
Name of the posts: Junior Assistant Trainee Posts
Candidates age limit should be in between 18 years to 28 years.
Candidates must possess their graduation with 55% and diploma in computer applications.
Selection process will be based on the candidates performance in the written test and computer skill test and personal interview.
Selected candidates can get the pay scale as Rs.16800/- to Rs.24100/- per month.
- General candidates need to pay the application fee as rs.250/-.
- SC/ST candidates no need to pay the application fee.
For more information about SAIL Recruitment 2015, candidates can contact the following address.
Steel Authority of India,
Collieries Division 97,
- Starting date for online application form: 14 March, 2015
- Last date for submitting the application form: 2 April, 2015
How to apply for SAIL Recruitment 2015:
- Log on to the official website www.sail.co.in.
- Click on the link of SAIL Recruitment 2015.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form with required details of the candidate.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take printout of it.