SAAT Application Form 2016 soauniverity.ac.in
Siksha O Anusandhan University (SOA University) has now released the notification for getting admission into various programs offered in different constituent institutes or schools of the university. SAAT (Siksha O Anusandhan University Admission Test) is a national level entrance test conducted by SOA University every year. This year also SOA University invites the online applications from interested and eligible applicants. SAAT Application Form 2016 will be available at its official website. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and fill it with mandatory details of the applicant and submit the filled application form on or before last date.
Eligibility Criteria for SAAT Application Form 2016:
Candidates must possess their intermediate or 10+2 or graduation or equivalent examination from any recognized board or university.
Contenders need to pay the fee as Rs.500/- per application.
SAAT Application Form 2016 Offered Courses:
- Lateral Entry MCA.
- 2nd year degree program in Engineering, Pharmacy and Hotel Management.
- M.Sc in Nursing.
- M.Sc in all Specializations.
- Various Honours Programs.
- B.Sc in Nursing.
- Hotel Management.
SOA Office Address:
To the Admission Officer,
Siksha O Anusandhan University (SOA University),
- Starting date for online application form: Available now.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 16/04/2016.
- Date of the SAAT 2016 exam: 07/05/2016.
- Results will be announced on: 20/05/2016.
How to apply for SAAT Application Form 2016:
- Go to the official website of SAAT www.soauniversity.ac.in.
- Click on the link of SAAT Application Form 2016.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature of the candidate.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.
Please bookmark our website sscrecruitmentresults.in for more updates on SAAT Application Form 2016