RSOS Admit Card 2015 -RSOS 10th Class,12th Class Hall Ticket 2015
Rajasthan State Open School (RSOS) has released the notification for the 10th and 12th examinations.RSOS will annonced the RSOS Admit Card 2015 for march/may onits official website .As we know this is the open board which gives the facility to all the interested candidates who want to passout their 10th and 12th class exams.This open school organizes four session of exam in every year.This year also open school organize the exam students who wants to passed out their Matriculation and intermediate calss.This open school comes under the government of Rajasthan.Students wants to know more details about RSOS Admit Card 2015 can visit its official website like http://www.rsos.rajasthan.gov.in.Students can download their admit cards from its fficial website.
Name of the Board:Rajasthan Open School,Jaipur.
Annoncement Information:RSOS Admit Card 2015-RSOS 10th class,12th class.
Details About RSOS Admit Card 2015 for 10th and 12th class:
Here we provide the required information about the Rajasthan State Open School 10th an d12th class Hall Ticket or Admit Card 2015 beecause RSOS will soon announce their hall ticket or admit card may be in the first week of February,2015.Apart from this information without hall ticket or admit card students will not allow to enter in the examination hall.Students who are eagerly waiting for their RSOS Admit Card 2015,those students can visit the official website of Rajasthan State Open School and download their RSOS Admit Card 2015 from its official website like http://www.rsos.rajasthan.gov.in.
How to download RSOS Admit Card 2015:
- Candidates first log on to the official website of Rajasthan State Open School like www.rsos.rajasthan.gov.in.
- After that, candidate can click on the appropriate link of Admit Card 2015.
- After that, candidate can candidates name,date of birth,roll number etc.
- Then candidates hall ticket will appear on the screen.
- Candidates can download their hall ticket and save it and take printout it for the future reference.