Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board released an recruitment notification for filling up 1085 stenographer vacancies. RSMSSB Steno Recruitment 2018, eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment on or before last date 10-08-2018. For more details about RMSSSB Steno Online Application 2018, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, How To Apply are as follows.
RSMSSB Steno Recruitment 2018 – 1085 Vacancies-Apply Online
Post Type :Stenographer
- Contenders should have finished Senior Secondary or its equivalent examination from an approved Board.
- Aspirants must have completed Higher Level or “O” certification course conducted by DOEACC under the control of Electronics Department, Government of India. (or) Computer concept certification course by NIELIT, New Delhi. (or)
- Candidates should have gained certification in Data Preparation and Computer Software (DPCS) or Computer operator & Programming Assistant (COPA) under National or state council or Vocational Training Scheme. (or)
- Applicants must have completed Degree/ Diploma/ Certification Course in Computer Science I Computer Application or You should have finished Senior Secondary Certificate with the Computer Science or Computer Application as one of the Subjects.
- Else, Competitors must have done Computer Science & Engineering or Rajasthan State Certification Course in Information Technology (RSCIT) from a recognized institute or University.
- Minimum 18 years
- Maximum 40 years
- Relaxation check in Gov Advertisement
How to apply RSMSSB Steno Recruitment 2018:
- Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board, RSMSSB Official Website – www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
- Select Recruitment Advertisement Section and search for RSMSSB Stenographer Notification 2018.
- Go through the technicalities and check your eligibility with the mentioned information.
- Furthermore, Click on RSMSSB Online Apply Link to open RSMSSB Recruitment 2018 Online Application Form.
- Now, enter all the details in RSMSSB Online Application Form and upload your photo and signature.
- Also, upload scanned copies of the documents in the prescribed format.
- Later, make a payment of the application fees based on your category through Net Banking, Credit or Debit Card.
- Re-verify the filled particulars and click on Submit option.
- Finally, take a photocopy of the filled RSMSSB application form and use it for further usage.
- OC & OBC – Rs. 450 /-
- OBC – Rs. 350 /-
- SC, ST & PH Candidates – Rs. 250 /-
Date of advertisement released:03-07-2018
Issued Online Application:12-07-2018
Last date to apply Online Application:10-08-2018
Exam Date:September/October 2018
Download Advertisement:Click Here
Apply Online:Click Here