RSMSSB Recruitment 2016 rajasthan.gov.in
Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) has released the recruitment notification to recruit the candidates for filling up various vacant posts through this recruitment. RSMSSB invites the online application from interested and eligible candidates through online mode. RSMSSB online applications are now available at its official website. Interested and eligible candidates may download the application form and fill the application form with required details of the candidate and submit the filled application form on or before the last date. For more information about RSMSSB Recruitment 2016 like age limit, name of the posts, number of vacancies, educational qualification, application fee and how to apply etc must read the official notification.
Vacancy details about RSMSSB Recruitment 2016:
Total number of vacancies: 2639 posts.
Name of the posts:
- Assistant Radiographer: 985 Posts.
- Lab Technician: 1394 Posts.
- Dental Technician: 42 Posts.
- Ophthalmic Assistant: 179 Posts.
Job Location: Rajasthan
Candidates age limit should be in between 18 years to 35 years.
Candidates must possess their graduation in Agriculture from any recognized university or institution.
Selection process will be based on the candidates performance in the written test and the personal interview.
Candidates must read the official notification for salary details.
- General, creamy OBC, SEBC candidates need to pay the application fee as Rs.350/-.
- Non-creamy OBC, SEBC candidates need pay the application fee as Rs.250/-
- SC/ST and other candidates need to pay the application fee as Rs.150/-.
- Online Applications will be available from: 15th October 2016.
- Starting date for online application form: 24th October 2016.
- Last date for submitting the application form: 24th November 2016.
How to apply for RSMSSB Recruitment 2016:
- Log on to the official website www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Click on the link of RSMSSB Recruitment 2016.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form with required details of the candidate.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take printout of the submitted application form.