RSMSSB LDC Clerk Recruitment 2017 Apply for 2000 Posts
Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) was released the latest job notification RSMSSB LDC Clerk Recruitment 2017 for appointing the candidates as various vacant Lower Division Clerk (LDC) posts. As per this notification, RSMSSB is going to fill up 2000 vacant posts. RSMSSB invites the online applications from skilled and work hard candidates. Job hunters who are searching for the Latest Government Jobs in the state of Rajasthan, those must utilise this golden opportunity as early as possible. Online applications will soon available on its official website. Interested and eligible candidates may download the online application form and fill the online application form with accurate details of the candidate and must submit the filled application form on or before last date which is mentioned in its official notification.
Vacancy Details about RSMSSB LDC Clerk Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of vacancies: 2000 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Lower Division Clerk (LDC).
Job Location: Rajasthan.
- Candidates lower age should not be less than 18 years.
- Applicants upper age should not be more than 28 years.
- Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants must possess intermediate or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in written examination and followed by the personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive pay scale as per organization norms.
Candidates must read the official notification for fee details and etc.
- Starting date for online application form: Soon Available.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: Shortly Updated.
Steps to apply for RSMSSB LDC Clerk Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of RSMSSB www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Home page will be appeared on your computer screen.
- After that, click on the link of RSMSSB Clerk Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Fill the online application form with mandatory details.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- Make payment details.
- Finally, submit the filled application form.
- Take printout of it for future reference.