RRCCR Mumbai Recruitment 2016 Apply Online
Railway Recruitment Cell Central Railway (RRCCR), Mumbai has recently announced an employment notification regarding RRCCR Mumbai Recruitment 2016 on its official website. As per this notification, RRCCR is going to full fill 2326 vacant posts. RRCCR invites the online applications from interested and eligible applicants. Online applications will soon available at its official website. Job seekers who are searching for the railway jobs, those must utilise this golden opportunity. Suitable applicants may download the online application form and fill it with accurate details of the applicant and submit the filled application form on or before last date that is 30th November, 2016.
Vacancy Details about RRCCR Mumbai Recruitment 2016:
Total Number of Posts: 2326 Vacancies.
Name of the Vacancies: Apprentice Posts.
- Welder (Gas and Electric).
- Painter (general).
Candidates minimum age should be 15 years and maximum age should be 24 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants must possess matriculation or intermediate or equivalent examination with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from any recognized board and possess national trade certificate in the relevant trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training.
Candidates will be selected based on the merit list only.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive salary as per organization rules.
- For General and OBC candidates need to pay the fee as Rs.300/-.
- For SC/ST/PWD category applicants are exempted from fee.
- Candidates should pay the payment through debit card or credit card or internet banking or through SBI Challan etc.
- Starting date for online application form: 01/11/2016.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 30/11/2016.
How to apply for RRCCR Mumbai Recruitment 2016:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of RRCCR Mumbai www.rrccr.com.
- After that, click on the link of RRCCR Notification 2016.
- Download the official notification and must read carefully.
- Now click on apply online.
- Download the application form and fill it with accurate details without any mistakes.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents to the application form.
- Click on submit button and take hard copy of it for future usage.