RRC Mumbai Group D Recruitment 2018
Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), Mumbai has recently announced an employment notification for appointing the applicants as the posts of various group D posts. RRC, Mumbai invites the online applications from interested and eligible applicants through online mode. Online applications are now available at its official website. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and fill it with accurate details of the applicant and submit the filled application form on or before last date 12th March 2018. For more information about RRC Mumbai Group D Recruitment 2018 eligibility criteria are as follows.
Vacancy details about RRC Mumbai Group D Recruitment 2016:
Total number of vacancies: Available Soon.
Name of the Posts: Various Group D Posts.
Job Location: Mumbai.
- Candidates minimum age should be 18 years.
- Applicants maximum age should be 42 years.
- Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization rules.
Applicants must pass their high school education or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
They will be selected based on the applicants performance in the following,
- Online written examination.
- Document Verification.
- Medical Examination.
Shortlisted applicants will get monthly salary as Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with grade pay Rs.1800/-.
Candidates must read the official notification for fee details.
- Starting date for online application form: 10th Feb 2018
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 12th March 2018
How to apply for RRC Mumbai Group D Recruitment 2018:
- Visit the official website of RRC www.rrcnr.org.
- Click on the careers button.
- After that, click on the link of RRC Mumbai Group D Recruitment 2018.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.