RRC Guwahati Recruitment 2018 Application For Group D Vacancies
Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) Guwahati has released an recruitment notification for filling up the vacancies of Group D Posts in this academic Year. There are lot of Candidates who are eagerly waiting for Railway Recruitment. This is a good opportunity to Fulfill your dream by getting Job in Indian Railways. Recently, Indian Railways RRC has published an notification for Group D posts. Aspirants who want to apply for RRC Guwahati Recruitment 2018 can apply through the link provided by us below. For more details about RRC Recruitment 2018 like eligibility, age limit, selection procedure, salary details and how to apply for this notification are below.
Vacancy details about RRC Guwahati Recruitment 2018:
Category: Central Government Jobs.
Sector: Indian Railways.
Organization: RRC(Railway Recruitment Cell)
Name of the post: Group D posts.
No of posts: Will be available Soon.
Age Limit: Candidates Should be minimum 18 years to 32 years. Age relaxations will be provided as per the government rules.
Eligibility Criteria: Candidates must posses 10th class from any recognized school.
Selection Procedure: Aspirants should be selected based on
- Written Test(Computer Based Test)
- Medical Examination.
Pay Scale: There are many Posts Under Group D Designation.For different posts different pay scale will be given by RRC. In detail about salary, read it in official notification.
- For General Category: Rs.500/-.
- For SC/BC/OBC/ST/PWD/Female : Rs.250/-.
After reading all Eligibility details,Candidates who want to apply for RRC Guwahati Recruitment 2018, follow the Procedure to fill application form carefully. RRC Guwahati Group D recruitment Exam 2018 will be going to held in month of may 2018.
How to apply RRC Guwahati Recruitment 2018:
- log on to the official website www.indianrailways.com
- Select your Region from which Region going to attend the Examination.
- Click on Recruitment link.
- Fill the Application form with mandatory details.
- Upload Your Photograph and signature.
- Click on Submit button.
- Then you will be redirected to payment gateway.
- Pay the application fee by using Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card.
- Take print out of your filled application form for future reference to download your admit card.
For official notification: Click Here