RRC Group D Recruitment 2018 Details:
Railway Recruitment cell(RRC) has released an recruitment notification for filling Group D Posts in Indian Railways. Large number candidates are eagerly waiting for Railway Job Notification 2018. After long gap, RRC Group D Recruitment 2018 notification was published. RRC group D Online Application will start from 10.02.2018. Aspirants who want to grab an job in Indian Railways, this is an good opportunity to fulfill your dream. For more details about RRC group D Recruitment 2018 like Eligibility, Selection Procedure, Salary, How to apply, Application fee are as follows.
RRC Group D Notification 2018:
After 3 years, Railway Minister finally released an employment notification. This time there are lots candidates will apply for this RRC group D Recruitment 2018.
Organization Name: RRC(Railway Recruitment Cell)
Category Of Job: Central Government Jobs.
Recruitment Category: Group D Posts.
Total Number Of Posts: 62907 Posts.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18 years to 31 Years.
Qualification: 10th Class.
Location Of Job: Across India.
Date Of Online Application: 10th Feb 2018.
Name Of the Posts:
- Helper II(Elect)
- Helper II(Mech)
- Helper II(S&T)
RRC Group D Regions:
- Northern Region(New delhi)
- South East Central Railway(Bilaspur)
- West Central Railway(Jabalpur)
- Western railway(Mumbai)
- North Western railway(Jaipur)
- South Eastern railway(Kolkata)
- Eastern Railway(Kolkata)
- East Coast Railway(Bhubaneswar)
- North East Frontier Railway(Gawhathi)
- Southern Railway(Chennai)
- East Central Railway (Patna)
- South Central Railway(Secunderabad)
- North Eastern railway(Gorakhpur)
- Central railway(Mumbai)
RRC Group D Recruitment 2018 Application Fee:
Candidates can pay online or offline,
- For General: Rs.500/-.
- For SC/ST/BC/OBC/PWD/Female: Rs.250/-
As per the Notification, Rs.18000/-( Level 1 to 7th CPC Level Matrix), each candidate will get TA,DA,HRA as per current rule.
Candidates should be selected based on
- Written Test
- document Verification
- Medical Examination
How To Apply for RRC Group D Recruitment 2018:
So Guys after reading the all details, if you want to apply for the RRC Group D notification 2018 can apply by following the procedure provided by us.
- RRC Group D 2018 Application Submission will be online only.
- Log on to the official website of your region.
- You can see the notification link
- In that, select the proper advt you want to to apply.
- Click on the link RRC Group D Recruitment 2018.
- Fill the Application form properly, recheck whether the details are correct.
- After filling the details, upload photograph, signature and application fee.
- Click on submit button, take printout of your application form for future use.
- RRC group D Recruitment 2018 Online Application will start from 10th Feb 2018
- Last date for submitting application: 12th March 2018
Admit Card Download Link: Click Here