RRC Allahabad Recruitment 2017 – 10000 Group D Vacancies
Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), Allahabad has decided to release the latest job notification regarding RRC Allahabad Recruitment 2017 very soon on its official website to recruit the applicants as various vacant Group D posts. As per this notification, RRC is going to fill up nearly 10000 vacancies. RRC, Allahabad invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who want to make their career with Indian Railway Jobs can apply for this RRC Allahabad Group D Notification 2017 through online as early as possible. Online application process will be started soon at its official page. All the suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date.
Vacancy Details about RRC Allahabad Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: 10000 Posts.
Name of the Vacancies:
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 32 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must possess their matriculation or intermediate or ITI in relevant trades or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
Candidates will be selected done based on the following,
- Written Test.
- Trade Test.
- Medical Examination.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale as per organization norms.
- Starting date for online application form: Soon Available.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: Shortly Updated.
How to apply for RRC Allahabad Recruitment 2017:
- Visit the official website of RRC Allahabad www.rrcald.org
- After that, search for the link of RRC Allahabad Group D Jobs 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Fill the online application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your educational certificates.
- Finally, click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.rrcald.org