RRB Study Material, Syllabus, Books 2016 for Non Technical
RRC group D vacancy details:
Railway Recruitment board recentily released the notification to fill the vacant posts of about 18000+ in non technical field. Candidates who have applied for RRB 2016 before the last date can download the RRB study material. There are no major changes in the exam pattern from last few years. Many new books have been released in market for RRB recruitment, but the candidates can get the RRB study material from the official website. The exam consists of objective questions for the non technical posts including railway station master and clerk.
Posts in non technical department:
- Assistant station master(ASM)
- Goods guard (GG)
- Senior clerk cum typist (SCT)
- Senior time keeper (STK)
- Traffic assistant (TA)
- Commercial apprentice (CA)
- Traffic apprentice (TA)
- Junior accounts assistant cut typist (JAA)
- Inquiry cum reservation clerk (ECRC)
RRB Non technical Exam syllabus 2016 will be different for all the above mentioned posts. So the candidates must be bit careful while downloading the study material.
Syllabus subject for RRB study material:
There are about four subjects in RRB non technical posts.
Procedure to download the RRB study material:
- Go to the official website indianrailway.gov.in
- Click on the RRB recruitment 2016
- Now select the RRB non technical study material.
- Click on the below link and download the material.
Results of RRB Recruitment 2016:
Candidates after writing the exam have to wait till the answer key will be released. So the organization will not take more time in realizing the key. Candidates can download the key from the official website.