RRB Secunderabad Recruitment 2016 Apply Online
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has recently announced an employment notification RRB Secunderabad Recruitment 2016 for appointing the candidates as various vacant junior engineer and chemical metallurgical assistant posts. As per this notification, RRB Secunderabad is going to full fill 741 members of unreserved positions. RRB Secunderabad invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online applications are now available on its official website. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 26th July, 2016.
Total Number of Vacancies: 741 Posts.
Name of the Posts:
- Senior Section Engineer (SSE): 302 Posts.
- Junior Engineer: 14 Posts.
- Chemical Metallurgical Assistant: 425 Posts.
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 34 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization norms.
Applicants must possess their bachelors degree or diploma or B.Sc or equivalent examination in relevant discipline from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected based on the applicants performance in online written examination and in personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get monthly pay scale as Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with grade pay Rs.4600/-.
- For General candidates, Rs.100/-.
- For SC/ST/BC category applicants no need to pay the fee.
- Closing date to submit the filled application form: 26/07/2016.
Steps to apply for RRB Secunderabad Recruitment 2016:
- Go to the official website of RRB Secunderabad www.rrbsecunderabad.nic.in.
- Click on the link of RRB Secunderabad Recruitment 2016.
- After that, click on apply online link.
- Download the application form and fill it with mandatory details of the candidate.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future usage.