RRB Paramedical Recruitment 2014 indianrailways.gov.in
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) 2014 has announced the notification for filling up the positions of 951 different Para Medical Posts. Candidates who are eligible & interested may apply for this position. Last date to apply for this RRB Para Medical recruitment positions is 1st December 2014. This RRB Para Medical Recruitment have positions like Staff Nurse, Health, Malaria Inspector, Lad Assistant and so on. RRB Para Medical Recruitment 2014 details are as follows.
RRB ParaMedical Recruitment 2014 Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 951 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Staff Nurse: 438 Posts
- Health & Malaria inspector Gr. III: 227 Posts
- Pharmacist – III: 168 Posts
- EGC technician: 06 Posts
- Radigrapher: 25 Posts
- Lab Assistant Gr – II: 26 Posts
- Lab Assistant Gr – III: 31 Posts
- Haemo Dialysis Technician: 01 Post
- Cardiology Technician: 04 Posts
- Audiologist cum Speech Therapist: 01 Post
- Physiotherapist: 09 Posts
- District Extension Educator: 03 Posts
- Dietician: 03 Posts
- Ophthalmic Technician cum Optician: 01 Post
- Male Field Worker: 01 Post
- Dental Hygienist: 01 Post
- Optometrist – 02 Posts
- Audiometry Technician: 02 Posts
- X-Ray Technician: 01 Post
- Cath Lab Technician: 01 Post
For SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/Ex-Servicewomen/Minorities/Disabled/Economically backward classes there is no examination fees. For UR/OBC male candidates examination fees will be 100/-.
Candidates will be selected based on written examination. Written exam will be conducted on the same day for all vacancies.
How to apply for RRB Para Medical Recruitment 2014:
Candidates who are interested can apply on the official web site www.indianrailway.gov.in of Railway Recruitment Board (RRB). Please come to the examination center before 30 minutes & also please so not bring your electronic gadgets to the examination like Mobile Camera phones, Digital Cameras, Calculators and so on.
Starting date for Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) Para Medical Recruitment 2014 will be from 1st December 2014.
Written test will be conducted for the same on 08-February-2015.