RRB NTPC Recruitment 2017 – 254587 Non Technical Posts
Indian Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has announced an employment notification RRB NTPC Recruitment 2017 for the Non Technical Posts. As per this RRB NTPC Notification, Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) is going to fill up 254587 Non Technical Vacancies. RRB invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who are looking for the Upcoming Railway Jobs 2017, those can apply for this RRB NTPC Notification 2017 through online. Online application process will be started soon at its official website. All the suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date.
Vacancy Details about RR NTPC Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 254587 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts:
- Traffic Apprentice.
- Commercial Apprentice.
- Senior Clerk cum Typist.
- Traffic Assistant.
- Goods Guard.
- Junior Accounts Assistant cum Typist.
- Assistant Station Master.
- Enquiry cum Reservation Clerk.
- Senior Time Keeper.
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 32 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must possess their graduation degree or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in the following,
- Written Examination.
- Personal Interview.
Applicants who are selected for the RRB NTPC Recruitment 2017, those will get attractive and impressive pay scale as per organization norms monthly.
Candidates must read the official advertisement for fee details and etc.
- Starting date for online application form: Soon Updated.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: Shortly Available.
Steps to apply for RRB NTPC Recruitment 2017:
- Visit the official website of RRB NTPC www.indianrailways.gov.in
- Click on the link of RRB NTPC Recruitment 2017 and select the region.
- Now click on apply online link.
- Click on new registration link and enter all the details.
- Select the post for which you want to apply.
- Submit the step 1 application form.
- After that, registration number and password will be generated on your computer screen.
- Login using the registration number and password.
- Make payment details.
- Upload your scanned photograph with signature along with the left hand thumb impression.
- Attach all your required and educational certificates.
- Submit the application form and take hard copy of it for future usage.
Official Website: www.indianrailways.gov.in