RRB Loco Pilot Recruitment 2018 – 23801 Technician Grade III Vacancies
The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has recently announced an employment Notification as RRB Loco Pilot Recruitment 2018. The Railway Bharti Board is going to recruit 23801 total numbers of vacancies for Assistant Loco Pilot and Technician Grade III. RRB wants to fill Loco Pilot vacancy in all RRB Regions. RRB 2017 Assistant Loco Pilot Application Forms are available from 15th November, 2017 at its official page. All the suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 01st December, 2017.
Vacancy Details about RRB Loco Pilot Recruitment 2018:
Name of the Organization: RRB.
Total Number of Vacancies: 23801 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Assistant Loco Pilot & Technician Grade III.
Region Wise RRB Loco Pilot Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Region||Number of Posts||Official Website|
|RRB Jammu & Srinagar||475||www.rrbjammu.nic.in|
Eligibility Criteria for RRB Loco Pilot Recruitment 2017:
- Applicant age should be in between 18 to 25 years for Assistant Loco Pilot Posts.
- Applicant age should be in between 18 to 28 years for Technician Grade III posts.
Candidates must be completed their Matriculation or Intermediate with ITI qualification in relevant trades from any recognized board or institute.
- Written Examination.
- Personal Interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive pay scale as per organization norms.
- For General candidates, Rs.100/-.
- SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/PWD/Women are exempted from fee.
- Notification releasing Date: November, 2017.
- Online Application Form Date: 15/11/2017.
- Closing Date of application form: 01/12/2017.
- Exam Date: Update Soon.
Steps to apply for RRB Loco Pilot Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of RRB www.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Home page will be appeared on your computer screen.
- After that, click on the link of RRB ALP Notification 2017.
- Now click on apply online link and choose your region.
- Then, start filling the application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Finally, click on submit button and take hard copy of it for further reference.
Official Website: www.indianrailways.gov.in