RRB Loco Pilot Hall Ticket 2016 RRB Admit Card 2016 Download
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has now released the RRB Loco Pilot Hall Ticket 2016 on its official website indianrailways.gov.in. Large numbers of applicants were applied for this RRB Loco Pilot Recruitment 2016 on or before last date. After successful completion of the online registration process, candidates are eagerly waiting for their RRB Admit Card 2016. At the time of online application process, applicants will get registration number. Candidates who are going to attend for this RRB Loco Pilot 2016 written exam, those may download their admit card through online.
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) was released the latest job notification for appointing the candidates as various vacant loco pilot posts. As per this notification, RRB needs to fill up 26570 members of unreserved positions. Selection process will be based on the applicants performance in written examination and in personal interview. RRB is going to conduct the RRB Loco Pilot 2016 exam will be held in the month of May or June, 2016 at predefined exam centers.
RRB Loco Pilot Exam Pattern:
- Exam paper consists of multiple choice questions.
- The time duration of exam is 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- Exam will be conducted for 120 marks.
- Exam paper comprises of 120 questions.
- One mark will be given for each correct answer.
|Name of the Subject||Number of Questions|
|General Science & Technical Ability||30|
RRB Loco Pilot Hall Ticket 2016 will soon available at its official page on or before 10 to 20 days prior of the exam date. All the applied aspirants must download their admit card through online. Without hall ticket no one will give permission to enter into the exam hall.
How to download RRB Loco Pilot Hall Ticket 2016:
- Log on to the official website of RRB www.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Click on the link of Hall ticket button.
- After that, enter your application number and date of birth etc.
- Click on submit button.
- RRB Loco Pilot Hall Ticket 2016 will be opened on your monitor screen.
- Take hard copy of it for future usage.