RRB Bangalore Recruitment 2017 – 1172 Asst Loco Pilot Jobs
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB), Bangalore invites the eligible candidates to fill up these 1172 Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) and Technician Grade III Vacancies through this RRB Bangalore Recruitment 2017. Interested applicants are pleased to apply RRB Bangalore Assistant Loco Pilot 2017 through its official website. Online application process will be started soon at its official page. All the suitable candidates can download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date.
Vacancy Details about RRB Bangalore Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 1172 vacancies.
Name of the Posts:
- Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP).
- Technician Grade III.
Job Location: Bangalore.
|Post Name||Age Criteria|
|Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP)||Candidates age should be in between 18 years to 32 years|
|Technician Grade III||Applicants lower age should be 18 years and upper age should be 28 years|
Applicants must possess their SSC with NCVT Training in relevant trades or diploma or equivalent examination from any recognized board for ALP vacancies and Technician Grade III Posts.
Candidates will be selected done based on the following,
- Computer Based Test.
- Medical Examination.
- Personal Interview.
- Document verification.
Selected candidates will take a monthly salary for Assistant Loco Pilot and Technician Grade III posts Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with grade pay.
General candidates need to pay the fee as Rs.100/- and Reserved category applicants are exempted from fee.
|Starting date to apply online||Shortly Available|
|Last date to apply online||Soon Updated|
How to apply for RRB Bangalore Recruitment 2017:
- Log on to the official website of RRB Bangalore www.rrbbnc.gov.in
- After that, click on the link of RRB Bangalore ALP Notification 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Click on submit button and take hard copy of it for future usage.
Official Website: www.rrbbnc.gov.in