RRB Bangalore Recruitment 2016 Apply Online
Recruiting Authority of Ministry of Indian Railways has recently announced the latest job notification RRB Bangalore Recruitment 2016 for appointing the applicants as various vacant junior engineer and section engineer posts. As per this notification, RRB Bangalore needs to full fill 194 members of unreserved positions. Job seekers who are searching for the latest railway jobs, those must read official notification carefully and must apply through online. RRB Govt Jobs 2016 online applications are now available on its official website. RRB invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and fill it with accurate details of the candidate and submit the filled application form on or before last date 26th July, 2016.
Total Number of Posts: 194 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts:
- Junior Engineer: 108 Posts.
- Senior Section Engineer: 86 Posts.
- Candidates age should be in between 18 years to 32 years for Junior Engineer Posts.
- Applicants minimum age should be 20 years and maximum age should be 34 years for SSE posts.
Applicants must possess their bachelors degree or diploma or equivalent examination in relevant field from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected based on the applicants performance in written examination and in personal interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get monthly salary as Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/- with grade pay Rs.4600/-.
General candidates need to pay the fee as Rs.100/- and reserved category applicants no need to pay the fee.
- Last date o submit the filled application form: 26/07/2016.
- Date of the Examination: In the month of August, 2016.
How to apply for RRB Bangalore Recruitment 2016:
- Go to the official website of RRB Bangalore www.rrbbnc.gov.in.
- Click on the link of RRB Bangalore Recruitment 2016.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Click on submit button and take printout of it for future usage.