RPF Police Constable Recruitment 2016 Application Form
|S. NO||Erstwhile group D||PB: Rs. 5200-20200+1800 GP||PDF link|
|Name of RRC||Rly||OH||VH||HH||Total||Click Here|
|GRAND TOTAL||378||544||962||1884||Click Here|
Railway Protection Force (RPF) has recently announced an employment notification for appointing the applicants as constable posts. RPF is going to full fill total of 18000 members of unreserved constable positions. RPF invites the online applications from women and men interested and eligible applicants. Online applications will soon available at its official website. Candidates who want to search for the constable posts in RPF, those must utilize this best opportunity. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date. For more information about RPF Police Constable Recruitment 2016 eligibility criteria are as follows.
Vacancy details about RPF Police Constable Recruitment 2016:
Total number of vacancies: 1800o Posts.
Name of the Posts: Constable Posts.
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization rules.
Applicants should pass their intermediate or graduation from any recognized board or university.
They will be selected based on the applicants performance in the following,
- Written Test.
- PMT Test.
Shortlisted applicants will get monthly pay scale as per RPF norms.
Candidates must read the official notification for fee details.
- Starting date for online application form: updated soon.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: soon announced.
- Exam Date: very soon.
How to apply for RPF Police Constable Recruitment 2016:
- Log on to the official website of RPF www.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Click on the careers button.
- After that, click on the link of RPF Police Constable Recruitment 2016.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.