RPF Constable Recruitment 2017 – 19951 Railway Protection Force Jobs
Railway Protection Force (RPF) has recently announced an employment notification RPF Constable Recruitment 2017 on its official website to recruit the applicants as various vacant Male & Female constable jobs. As per this notification, RPF is going to fill up 19952 vacant positions. RPF invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who are looking for the latest RPF Constable Jobs can apply for this RPF Constable Notification 2017 through online as early as possible. Online applications are now available from 23rd August, 2017 at its official page. All the suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 14th October, 2017.
Vacancy Details about RPF Constable Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Posts: 19952 Vacancies.
Name of the Posts: Constable (Male & Female) Jobs.
Category Wise Vacancy List:
|Name of the Category||Number of Vacancies|
Job Location: All over India.
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 25 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must possess their SSC or equivalent examination from any recognized board.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in the following,
- Written Examination.
- Physical Efficiency Test.
- Physical Measurement Test.
- Viva Voice Test.
- Bonus Marks.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive pay scale as Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with grade pay Rs.2000/- per month.
- Starting date for online application form: 23/08/2017.
- Closing date for online application form: 14/10/2017.
- Date of the Examination: Update Soon.
How to apply for RPF Constable Recruitment 2017:
- Visit the official website of RPF www.indianrailways.gov.in
- After that, search for the link of RPF Police Constable Jobs 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all you required documents.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.indianrailways.gov.in