RPET Application Form 2016 Exam Dates rpetexam.com
Board of Technical Education, Rajasthan has announced an official notification to take admission into the various undergraduate courses in Engineering and Architecture. This RPET 2016 is the state level entrance test. The examination is mainly for the students of Rajasthan. However, students from outside Rajasthan are also invited for RPET. They can get admission for the courses of B.E. or B.Tech. These applicants must apply through their JEE (Main) scores. 15% seats in the Private Unaided Engineering Institutions and 15% seats in the Self-Financed Courses in the Government-Aided Engineering Institutions of Rajasthan are reserved for such applicants. Board of Technical Education, Rajasthan invites the online applications from interested and eligible applicants. Online applications will soon available in its official website. Suitable aspirants may download the online RPET Application Form 2016 and submit the filled application form on or before last date. For more information about RPET Application Form 2016 notification details are as follows.
Details about RPET:
Rajasthan Technical Education Board is responsible to conduct all the entrance examination in the state of Rajasthan. The Board of Technical Education, Rajasthan will conduct the Rajasthan Pre Engineering Test 2016 (RPET 2016) for those candidates who want to take admission into the first year of B.Tech or B.E courses for the academic year 2016-17. The candidates who are interested and have education qualification as per official notification, those can submit their application from the official website. The information details about RPET Application Form 2016 regarding age limit, education qualification, and selection procedure are mentioned below.
Eligibility Criteria for RPET Application Form 2016:
Candidates age should be within 26 years. Age relaxation is also applicable as per organization rules.
- Applicants must possess their Intermediate from any recognized board or institute.
- For General candidates, must pass their 10+2 with minimum 45% marks.
- For Reserved applicants, must pass their 10+2 with minimum 40%.
- Candidates must studied Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry or Biology or Computer Science.
They will be selected based on the applicants performance in the written examination only.
RPET Application Form 2016 Exam Syllabus Pattern:
RPET Syllabus 2016:
RPET Application Form 2016, here we are providing the syllabus is in intermediate level only.
Topics in Mathematics:
- Co-ordinate Geometry.
Topics in Physics:
- Measurement and Units.
- Dynamics of a Particle.
- Dynamics of a System of Particles.
- Simple Harmonic Motion.
- Kinetic Theory of Gases.
- First Law of Thermodynamics.
- Wave Motion.
- Nature of Light.
- Electric Circuits.
- Magnetic Field.
- Alternating Current Circuits.
- Modern Physics.
Topics in Chemistry:
- Development of Classical Model of an Atom.
- The Periodic Law.
- The Theory of Chemical Bonding.
- Oxidation number.
- Chemical Equilibrium and Ionic Equilibrium.
- Chemical Kinetics.
- Acids and Bases.
- s-Block Elements.
- d-Block Elements.
RPET Exam Pattern:
- The examination consists of the subjects like Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry.
- Time duration for this exam is 3 hours.
- In this exam paper consist total 120 questions.
- 40 questions asked from each section.
- Every correct answer will carry 1 mark.
- Total 120 marks for this exam conducting.
RPET Application Form 2016 Fee:
Candidates need to pay the fee as Rs.815/- per application.
Attach the following documents with RPET Application Form 2016:
- X class Certificate.
- X Class Marks sheet.
- XII Class Marks Sheet.
- Category Certificate.
- Domicile Certificate.
Counseling Process of RPET Exam 2016:
- Application forms are needed to be filled carefully with all details and hence they are considered as eligible
- They will be able to attend the counseling afterwards
- Candidates should be careful at the time of filling application forms and changes at future will not be approved
- Candidates have to pay the amount as deposition which is Rs. 10, 000 has to be paid at this session
- Only based on marks secured in this examination, candidates will be selected and they are expected to secure merit marks
RPET 2016 Hall Ticket:
Organization will soon release the RPET 2016 Hall Ticket at its official website. Candidates must download their exam hall ticket on or before exam date.
RPET Results 2016:
After successful completion of the examination, organization is going to release the results for the applicants who are waiting for their results.
For more information regarding RPET Application Form 2016, candidates can contact the following address,
The Coordinator RPET,
Board of Technical Education, Rajasthan,
- Starting date for online RPET Application Form 2016: January, 2016.
- Closing date for online application form: March, 2016.
- Last date to pay the fee: April, 2016.
- Date of the RPET 2016: May, 2016.
- Results will be announced from: June, 2016.
- Admission Process: July, 2016.
How to apply for RPET Application Form 2016:
- Candidates can visit the official website of the RPET www.rpetexam.com.
- Click on the link of RPET Application Form 2016.
- Download the application form and fill the online application form.
- Upload the documents if required.
- Enter the fee details and etc.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future usage.
- Send the hard copy to the above address.