RMLH Recruitment 2017 – 100 Junior Resident Vacancies
Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital (RMLH) has recently announced an employment notification RMLH Recruitment 2017 in the month of June, 2017 on its official website to recruit the applicants as various vacant junior resident vacancies. As per this notification, RMLH is going to fill up 100 unreserved positions. RMLH invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Job seekers who are looking for the latest junior resident vacancies can apply for this RMLH Junior Resident Notification 2017 through online as early as possible. Online applications are now available at its official page. All the suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 22nd June, 2017.
Vacancy Details about RMLH Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: 100 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Junior Resident.
Category Wise Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Category||Number of Posts|
Candidates age should not exceed more than 30 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must possess their MBBS or equivalent examination from any recognized university.
Candidates will be selected done based on the following,
- Written Examination.
- Personal Interview.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale of Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/- with grade pay of Rs.5400/- per month.
General and OBC candidates need to pay the fee as Rs.500/-. Reserved category applicants are exempted from fee.
- Starting date to apply online: Now Available.
- Closing date to apply online: 22/06/2017.
How to Apply for RMLH Recruitment 2017:
- Log on to the official website of RMLH www.rmlh.nic.in
- After that, click on the link of RMLH Junior Resident Vacancies 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the online application form without any mistakes.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your educational certificates.
- Make payment details and etc.
- Click on submit button and take hard copy of it for future reference.
Official Website: www.rmlh.nic.in