RML Hospital Junior Resident Recruitment 2016 – 106 Vacancies http://rmlh.nic.in/
Government of India, Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education And Research, Dr Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, New Delhi had recently called for a recruitment notiifcation. This recruitment named as RML Hospital Junior Resident Recruitment 2016 is looking for Junior Residents (Non Academic) for Indian National. RML hospital is conducting a special drive to recruit Junior residents to fulfill the shortage. This will be a walk-in drive for the candidates who are looking for this opportunity,
Eligibility Criteria and Other Details about RML Junior Resident Recruitment 2016
|Age Limit||30 Years for UR, 33 for OBC, 35 for SC/ST by 15.09.2016|
|Selection Procedure||Walk In Interview|
|Dates To Remember||Online applications available on September 2016. Last Date would be 02-October-2016
Exam Dates will be announced after short listing of all applications
|Education Qualification||MBBS, Should be registered with Delhi Medical Council|
|Salary||15600- 39100 with Grade Pay 5400/-|
Synopsis About this Recruitment:
- Name of the organisation: Dr Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, New Delhi
- Name of the vacancy: Junior Resident (Non Academic) for Indian National
- Number of vacancies: 106 Vacancies
- Interview Mode: Walk In
- Date of Walk In: 15 September 2016
How to fill the application form for RML Recruitment 2016:
- Download the application form from this link.
- Fill the details like Name, Father Name, Date Of Birth, Address, telephone, Nationality, Phone number, Mobile Number, Education details
- Enter Details like Internship completion date, Percentage of marks obtained on MBBS, D.M.C Registration number, about experience in details.
- Enclose all the certificates as given in the checklist.
- Sign the application and submit the application
Please note if any details are not filled as per the instructions or any of the certificates are not provided as per the check list, the application will not be considered and the candidate will not will considered for the walking interview. Please note OBC certificate will be accepted only in the format of Government if India.