RIE CEE Application Form 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Regional Institute of Education (RIE), Ajmer has issued the notification about RIE CEE Application Form 2016 for getting admission into various graduation and post graduation courses with B.Ed and M.Ed. Candidates who are willing to fill the RIE CEE Application Form 2016, those must apply for this RIE Common Entrance Exam (CEE) through below link provided by us. RIE invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Online applications are now available on its official website. Suitable aspirants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 13th May, 2016.
- Candidates minimum age should be 16 years.
- Applicants maximum age should be 21 years.
- For B.Sc. B.Ed: Candidates must possess their Higher Secondary or Equivalent in Science (PCM/PCB).
- A. B.Ed.: Applicants must possess their Senior Secondary or Equivalent in Science or Commerce or Arts.
- Sc. B.Ed: Candidates should pass their Senior Secondary or Equivalent in Science Mathematics (PCM).
Candidates will be selected based on the entrance test.
- For General candidates, Rs.800/-.
- For Reserved applicants, Rs.400/-.
- Starting date for online registration process: 11/03/2016.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 13/05/2016.
- Hall ticket will be available from: 18/05/2016 to 10/06/2016.
- Date of the Exam: 19/06/2016.
- Results will be announced on: In the month of July, 2016.
How to apply for RIE CEE Application Form 2016:
- Go to the official website of RIE www.rieajmer.raj.nic.in.
- Click on the link of RIE CEE Application Form 2016.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Enter fee details and etc.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature of the candidate.
- Click on submit button.
- Take hard copy of it for future reference.
Click here to apply for RIE CEE Application Form 2016