RCF Kapurthala Recruitment 2017 – 101 Act Apprentice Posts
The Indian Railways Rail Coach Factory (RCF), Kapurthala has recently announced an employment notification RCF Kapurthala Recruitment 2017 for appointing the candidates as various vacant Apprentice vacancies. As per this notification, RCF is going to fill up 101 members of unreserved positions. Candidates who are searching for the apprentice jobs, those must download the official notification and must read all the details carefully. RCF invites the online applications from interested and eligible candidates. Rail Coach Factory Recruitment 2017 online applications are now available from 23rd August, 2017. Suitable applicants may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 21st September, 2017.
Vacancy Details about RCF Kapurthala Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: 101 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Act Apprentice
- Electronic Mechanic & etc.
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 24 years.
Applicants must possess their SSC or Intermediate with NAC or NTC issued by the NCVT in the relevant trade from any recognized institute.
Candidates will be selected based on applicants performance in the following,
- Merit Base.
- Personal Interview.
Applicants who are selected for the apprentice vacancies, those will get attractive and impressive pay scale as per organization norms monthly.
Candidates must read the official notification for registration fee details and etc.
- Starting date for online application form: 23/08/2017.
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 21/09/2017.
How to apply for RCF Kapurthala Recruitment 2017:
- Applicants must visit the official website of RCF Kapurthala www.rcf.idndianrailways.gov.in
- After that, click on the link of RCF Act Apprentice Recruitment 2017.
- Then, click on apply online link.
- Now fill the application form with accurate details.
- Enter fee details.
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Attach all your required documents and certificates.
- Finally, submit the filled application form.
- Take hard copy of it for further reference.
Official Website: www.rcf.indiarailways.gov.in