RBI Scholarship Application Form 2015-2016
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released the official notification RBI Scholarship 2015-2016 to get admission into the short term research program in the areas like monetary and financial economics and banking and real sector under the faculty members of Reserve Bank of India. RBI invites the application from interested and eligible candidates through this notification. Application forms are now available at its official website. Candidates may download the application form and fill up with accurate information of the applicant and send the filled application form to the RBI address on or before the last date. For more information about RBI Scholarship Application Form 2015-2016 notification details are as follows.
Candidates age should not exceed more than 55 years.
- Candidates must be a full time faculty member and teaching economics or finance and etc relevant subjects in any UGC recognized university or institute.
- Applicant must be an Indian citizen.
- First candidates must research proposal of not more than 1000 words.
- Second candidates curriculum vitae.
- After that, at last interview will be conducted by the selection panel.
For more information about RBI Scholarship Application Form 2015-2016, candidates can contact the following address, like
Development Research Group,
Department of Economic and Policy Research,
Central Office Building,
Reserve Bank of India,
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 25/06/2015.
How to apply for RBI Scholarship Application Form 2015-2016:
- Visit the official website of RBI www.rbi.org.in.
- Click on the link of RBI Scholarship Application Form 2015-2016.
- Download the application form and fill it with accurate info of the applicant.
- Send the filled application form to the RBI address and take hard copy of it.