RBI Scholarship 2016 Application Form
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has officially announced the notification RBI Scholarship 2016 for students who want to perform short term research in the areas of monetary and financial economics, banking, and the real sector under faculty members of reserve bank of India. RBI offered this scholarship for the faculty member, teaching economics or finance in any UGC recognized universities. Candidates who want to grab this scholarship; those must apply through online on or before last date 25th June, 2016.
- Interested applicants must be full time faculty members, teaching economics or finance in any UGC recognized university or colleges in India.
- Candidates should be an Indian Citizen.
Contenders age should not be exceed more than 55 years.
Purpose of this RBI Scholarship 2016:
The main purpose behind organizing this scheme is to increase awareness about the activities of the reserve bank among the faculty members and students community and to provide revelation to faculty members teaching economics and or finance in different areas or activities in the Reserve Bank.
Candidates will be selected based on the applicant performance in the following,
- First research proposal of not more than 1000 words.
- After that, curriculum vitae.
- At last interview will be conducted by the selection panel members.
Development Research Group,
Department of Economic and Policy Research,
Central Office Building,
Reserve Bank of India (RBI),
- Last date to submit the filled application form: 25/06/2016.
Steps to apply for RBI Scholarship 2016:
- Log on to the official website of RBI www.rbi.org.in.
- Click on the official link of RBI Scholarship 2016.
- Download the application form and fill it.
- Attach all the required documents.
- Take hard copy of the filled application form and send the application along with all testimonials to the above office address.