10th class Jobs in RBI – RBI Recruitment 2018 – 526 Office Attendant Posts
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has recently announced an employment notification RBI Recruitment 2018 on its official website in the month of April, 2018. As per this notification, RBI is going to fill up 526 vacancies of Officer Grade B posts. RBI invites the online applications from skilled and energetic candidates. Job seekers who are searching for the banking sector jobs can apply for this RBI Officer Grade B Notification 2018 through online as early as possible. Online applications are available from 17th November 2017 at its official page. All the suitable candidates may download the online application form and follow the below simple steps provided by us and submit the filled application form on or before last date 12th December 2017.
Vacancy Details about RBI Recruitment 2017:
Total Number of Vacancies: 526 Positions.
Name of the Posts: Office Attendant.
Post Wise Vacancy Details:
Age Limit:Job Location: All over India.
Candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 25 years. Age relaxation is also available for the reserved category applicants.
Applicants must possess 10th Class or equivalent examination from any recognized Board with good academic records.
Candidates will be selected done based on applicants performance in Online examination and followed by Language Proficiency Test.
Shortlisted applicants will get attractive and impressive pay scale of Rs.35100/- to Rs.62400/- with grade pay per month.
- For General candidates, Rs.450/-.
- For Reserved Category applicants, Rs.50/-.
Starting Date For Application:17th November 2017.
Last Date For Application: 12th December 2017.
Late Fee For Printing Application: 22nd December 2017.
How To Apply:
- Before applying, candidate should have scan their photograph, signature & relevant documents.
- Log on to the website www.rbi.org.in.
- Click on Opportunities@RBI.
- Go to Current Vacancies—–>Vacancies.
- Select the desired post & read all the notification.
- Click on the link “Recruitment for the post of Assistant”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”
- Fill all the details & submit the form.
- Take a Printout of online application form for future use.
Official Website: www.rbi.org.in