RBI Recruitment 2015 Latest Jobs In RBI Online Application
Reserve Bank Of India has released one latest job notification in RBI Recruitment 2015 online applications for various posts in RBI for Officer Grade B Assistant Posts Apply Online for job vacancies in RBI.Candidates who are interested to apply for the posts in RBI Recruitment 2015,those candidates can apply online through its official website like http://www.rbi.org.in.
Details About RBI Recruitment 2015:
Reserve Bank Of India is India’s Central Banking Inistitution,Which controls the monetary policy of the Indian Rupee.Its started its operations on 1st April 1935.The original share capital was devived into 100 each fully paid ,which were initially owned by private shareholders.
Main Functions of RBI:
- Monetary Authority.
- Regulatory and Supervisor for the Financial System.
- Manager of Foriegn Exchange.
- Issuer of Currency.
- Development Role.
- Banker to the Government.
- Banker to Banks.
Banker to the Government :RBI Performs merchant banking fof the central and state government ,it also act as their banker.
Banker to Banks:RBI maintains banking accounts for all scheduled banks.
Reserve Bank Of India conducts recruitment for variou posts like Officer Grade B ,Officer Scale,Assistant and other jobs like Medical etc from time to time .All candidates are adviced to be in touch with RBI official website like http://www.rbi.org.in.Candidates who are interested to apply for the posts in RBI Recruitment 2015,those candidates need to require keep visit this page time to time for latest job updates in bankers of all banks like RBI.
How To Apply for RBI Recruitment 2015:
- First candidates log on to the official website like http://www.rbi.org.in of Reserve Bank of India.
- After that candidates can download the RBI Recruitment 2015 application form and fillup the application form as per candidates details based on the RBI requirements.
- Then click on the submit button,then candidates can get their confirmation form with their registration id.
- Take printout it for the future reference.