RBI Grade B Recruitment 2018 has released notification on 29th June 2018 for 166 vacancies of the general posts & DEPR/DSIM. As per the official Notification of Reserve Bank of India for Officer Grade B Post, last date to submission of application is 23rd July 2018,Candidates who are interested can Check the Details and Apply the Application here.
RBI Grade B Recruitment 2018:
Name of the Organization : RBI (Reserve Bank of India).
Number of Vacancies : 166 Vacancies.
Name of the Post : RBI Officer Grade B.
Selection Process :
- Prelims Exam
- Main Exam
Application Fee :
- General/OBC : Rs. 850/-.
- SC/ST/PWD : Rs. 100/-.
Age Limit :
- Minimum : 21 Years
- Maximum : 30 Years
- Check Notification for age Relaxation.
How to Apply RBI Grade B Recruitment 2018:
- Click on the respective direct links as given below in Important links or Official Website.
- General Posts & DEPR/DSIM posts are separate as given below.
- On the top Website, click on the link that says ‘Click here for New Registration’ .
- Fill the details as per required for posts.
- Recheck entering details are correct or Not.
- Complete the payment section.
- Take the print out of the application.
Exam Pattern :
- Phase-I Exam Pattern :
|S. No.||Name of the section||Number of Questions||Marks allotted for the section|
|5||Total||200 questions||200 Marks|
- Phase-II Exam Pattern
|S. No.||Papers||Name of the Paper||Type of the Paper||Time Duration||Marks allotted for each Paper|
|1||Paper 1||Economic and Social Issues||Objective Type questions||90||100|
|2||Paper 2||English (Writing Skills)||Descriptive, to be typed with the help of the keyboard||90||100|
|3||Paper 3||Optional subject||Objective Type questions||90||100|
|4||Total||270 minutes||300 marks|
Important Dates :
- Starting Date of Apply Online : 03-07-2018.
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 23-07-2018.
- RBI Officer Grade B Phase-I Exam Date : 16-08-2018.
- RBI Grade B Phase-II Exam Date : 09-08-2018.
Important Links :
- Notification Download : Click Here
- Application Form for general Posts : Click Here
- Application Form for DEPR/DSIM : Click Here
- Official Website : Click Here